Eczema is the name of a group of some medical conditions that cause the skin to become inflamed, itchy, red, rough and cracked. Commonly, more than half of people have this symptom. It is very common in children, but now adults can also get it.
Eczema is sometimes called atopic dermatitis that often has allergies or asthma along with red and itchy skin. It is very common that often comes and goes, but if you notice it on your skin, don’t ignore it. It may irritate and get more and more if you not do anything for this. To prevent this as early as possible, you need to try and use natural remedies using active ingredients and treatments and medicine or go to the doctors.
Some Self-treatment Tips for Eczema
- Tacrolimus ointment 0.1 is available to prevent the skin to be dry, red and itchy. In this allergic-type of condition when other medications are not responding to a patient, this tacrolimus ointment is very useful.
- Corticosteroid cream or ointment is used to provide relief on the inflamed type of skin. It helps to reduce the swelling, redness and allergic reactions from the skin.
- Before you apply the corticosteroid cream on your skin, using some cool compresses can help the medicine get into your skin more easily.
- For more eczema reaction, you can prefer steroids like prednisone (Rayos) by mouth to control the effect of swelling and redness.
- Antibiotics can prevent skin infection.
If you are experiencing it doesn’t go away on its own, you must see a skin doctor called a dermatologist. It’s not good to keep this kind of problem on your skin for long.
An Overview of The Different Types of Eczema
The exact cause of atopic is unknown, but it is normally caused when the immune system goes imbalanced that response to the allergenic and inflammatory irritating skin.
This type of eczema happens when the skin touches any irritating things or substance. It caused allergenic red skin and it getting more when other body parts get in touch with them.
Small blisters caused to figures, toes, palms, and soles of feet called this type of eczema. It is more common in women and men. Itching, red dots, flaking, pain is a normal symptom of this eczema.
The word nummular means coin in Latin. In this eczema round coined shaped spots, you can find on your skin. It looks different from other types as it can itch a lot and much more difficult to treat.
It usually appears on the body parts where a lot of oil-producing processes is there like upper hair, nose and scalp. It is not like other types of eczema as it is not allergenic, but it is a normal skin problem that is caused by hormones issues.
Stasis dermatitis is also called gravitational dermatitis and it is caused normally with the problem of blood flow and pressure problems in veins. Swelling around the ankles, redness, pain is a normal symptom of this eczema type.
You should not compromise with your skin. Eczema is usually manageable that can prevent by many treatments and with doctor’s help. Many more future treatments also are on the way. With careful and proper follow up to your dermatologist, you can live a better and healthy life.
You may like Shapewear Trends- Women’s Perfect Partner